18.5.05

DJ Lighthouse - Cyberphunk

Get it here:


Description:

Kick off your summer party season by blasting this super-funky, electro, bangin' mix into your earholes. It's like a badass mofo robot. With an afro. That's right- badmoforoboafro. Whatever, I'll work on a better description later. Just download it!

Tracklist:

1. Crazy Paris (Klaas Remix)- Horny United

2. Something (To Make You Feel Alright) - Silosonic Dirty South Remix- Silosonic

3. Funk Nasty feat. Gram'ma Funk - Wolfgang Gartner Remix- Andy Caldwell

4. My my my (Klaas remix)- Armand Van Helden

5. Rolex Sweep [Vandalism Remix]- Skepta

6. Hey Frankie (DJ Ortzy Vocal Mix)- Hatiras and Macca feat. Alex Peace

7. I Retro Robbie Rivera Juicy Miami Mix- DJ Dero

8. The Whistler (Vandalism rmx)- Claude Von Stroke

9. Welcome to the Jungle (hype remix)- DLG VS Guns and Roses

10. Flashback - Original Mix- Wolfgang Gartner

11. Baked From Scratch- DJ Dan & Hatiras

12. Bleep (Original Mix)- Sandy Vee

13. Love On My Mind (Joey Negro Mix)- Freemasons

14. Everybody's Free (General Electric Mix 07)- Global Deejays feat. Rozalla

15. Bring The Noise- Benny Benassi



No comments:

Post a Comment